Monday, August 22, 2011

So Busy..

Sometimes I feel like I dropped off the face of the planet!  I am working full time subbing in the neighboring township, and doing my work for school.  I had not even realized that I had not posted here for 10 days..Boy did time fly!  I designed a holder for the "family of four" experimental piece that I am making.  The holder itself is 7' long or tall, and is still in the sewing stage, hand sewing the back at this precise moment or I will be back to doing it after this post.  I have been free writing the last few days for the critical theory paper which is coming due very soon.  My brain is starting to feel a little mushy between spending all day with elementary kids, sneaking in some reading for lunch, and working at home each night and trying to think critically about what I am trying to read and write...then be creative...HA...Can we say mush brains?  Okay, here is the picture before I started sewing the pieces together, it is just cut out and front and backs basted together.

No comments:

Post a Comment