Friday, July 8, 2011

Space!

I have been feeling...rather stifled since my return home, and this is because of not really having the space to work in like I used to have.  My deck is gone..due to our city.  (very long story)  I finally gritted my teeth and pushed my hubby, and ta da....my upstairs in the garage is finally evolving from a storage of junk to a space where I can work and be alone, away from the kids and other well meaning individuals.  This transformation got started with the help of my daughter who wants to have her 16th birthday party in the loft...aka studio.  Oh, the push I gave my hubby had to do with putting in a few receptacles so that I can have power... it only took four years, and a few weeks of moping and getting upset about...what else....space!

No comments:

Post a Comment