Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crunched

Just working myself to death in the real world to raise the $$$$$ to get back to school and not let my family down.  We have not even put up a tree this year, for the first time ever in my whole life.  I am feeling so very sad and alone this year trying to be so much...a teacher, sales person, mother, and a student!  I do not know how to get there and not let everyone down.  I am trying to get at least one thing for each of the kids, but this year is going to be nothing like the previous years.  Plus while I am in Boston, I am going to miss my oldest daughter's 16th birthday!!  Boy, do I feel like a jerk.  I am scheduled to work at Macy's every day next week including Christmas eve, and still do not know if I can raise enough $$ to go on.  In addition I am squeezing in some reading time to be ready for school!  The only benefit is that I am loosing weight, and staying so busy that I really appreciate a few minutes to actually just sit!

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going better for you and that you can spend time with your family this holiday. I'm sure that is more important than the material stuff. Give yourself a break and stay healthy. See you in soon in Boston. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete