Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oops

It seems that I have neglected posting photos of my work recently as my adviser brought to my attention....  Okay, now I know that I am completely wiped out!  Here we go....
This one is of the rug that I started, tore apart and redid and still adding to at this point.

This is the last of the plates that I had made, which is representing the issues of molestation from my childhood, many of the others had similar images on them, but are probably not as close as to what I needed to create.  This is before the final firing.

I had to make a base to hold the sign from a few months ago, and this photo is while it is underway...  I could only add some at a time due to the epoxy having time to set.




These are the three paintings that I had to create based on the photos of myself in a reflection, while I was reflecting on my life....

















This photo is the family of four after I finished inserting the smaller pieces into the openings.  This last month I finished inserting the pieces, because I had set it aside for awhile to work on other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment