Monday, May 28, 2012

End of May


Feeling a little pressed for time, just like the rest of us....I am positive on this!  This has been a busy morning, along with the last week!  I finally finished the back section of the TV!  Today I made the soundtrack and installed it onto my mp3 player...after waiting for months for my son to help with this, I did it myself.  Go ME!!  I also started my rug that goes with the installation (which will go together fairly quick).  The first 2 foot square is done, and I am letting glue dry.  I also wrote out my paper longhand this morning, and will start typing and editing later after the peeps settle down and hubby leaves town to go to my sons to bring back the other boys.  GOODBYE Peace and quiet!



All 3 sections done (not assembled) (yes, it took over the house)

  

The beginning of the rug! (out in the studio)



No comments:

Post a Comment