Sunday, May 20, 2012

Middle section complete!

I just finished the middle section tonight, after spending these last two weekends working from the time I got up until bedtime, and another couple of hours during the week totaling about 52.50 hours in just the surface treatment of this section.  Tomorrow I will be picking up some more brick paint (I would run out just as I get to the smallest section).  My goal is to have the last section finished by the next weekend, so that I can get busy with the rug for the room.
 This was just after last weekend, after I had finished making and applying the bricks.  (I had some made, but ran out)




Finished section....Lots of time and caulk!

This has been very labor intensive and highly technical.  This is also my first suspended piece.  Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment