Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winterizing in the Studio!

I have had a mini vacation from (nonart) work for the last 2 weeks.  My first week was spent in the studio prepping for my visit with my mentor, but the second I spent insulating and closing up holes in my studio walls.  We put a door at the top of the stairs and added another receptacle and a ceiling light for the stairwell.  On breaks from that I was getting in some research time along with currently getting my paper put together.
I found a chair along side of the road near the house which will fit perfectly into a small vignette that I am creating in my studio.  So I had to sweep the floor.  I guess my studio might creep out those who prefer a pristine environment to work in, but I prefer a space that I can get messy without worrying like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment