Sunday, November 6, 2011

One of those weekends!

I really hate it when no matter how hard you try to get something to work...it doesn't!  I got my base made (plaster part poured) for my sign that I did months ago, but didn't make a base so that it could stand up.  Yes, I procrastinated....only because it was not the main idea of the piece.  I tried and tried to get the types of glues that I had on hand to work, but to no avail.  So that has to wait until I get paid again so that I can go get some epoxy that I have used before for ceramic piece assembly.  I did as much work on the rug as I could and it is slowly getting bigger, but it takes 3 bags for 3 feet of length, and I am out of brown ones again....Today, I started sewing together the circles pieces for my "Family of Four" piece that ...Yes I procrastinated again....  I got the main part done, and since this piece really was an odd ball from the other stuff that I was making, I put it aside for a little while.  I did find a chair for my vignette that goes with my quilt!!  Yeah!!


I am ready to do some painting experiments based on a picture I took...a little on the sublime side, but it is fitting to my moods at times, very true to my life.  I feel that I am running out of time, and I have thoughts that I am trying to work out.  UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment