Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Yes, it is my birthday, and I had a full day of subbing at Hawthorne Elementary today.  Came home then went back out to grab something from the store.  I made a vegetarian lasagna and zucchini bread (no sugar and lowfat), but I ate more than enough.  By the time this was over with, it was 8 and I was beat...I turned into a stuffed vegetable.
I got a nice email from Hannah stating that my paper was good....thank God.....I always feel that they are terrible.  I have to look for jobs on a consistent basis, due to getting TANF.  It is not very much, and at this point I do not know where I am going to get the $$ to get back to school, or even pay for staying there.  We are struggling bad and it is making me nuts and feeling very closed in...not a creative atmosphere to be surrounded by at this time.
This week has flown by, and I don't know where and I want it back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment