Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Material Trip!

Finally!!!!  I made it to Lowes to pick up some furring strips, sand, china markers and foam board.  Now, I will get to start to make a bigger type of mess...one that I truly love to make.  I am in the process of finding out which glue may work on 2 ltr bottles.  I found one that does work; although I prefer a stronger hold. 

Tonight, I guess I will not start destroying the house with my constructions, and be nice to the family since it is Valentines day. (I was nice) I did take the hubby down to Acropolis for dinner early before the big crowds hit. 

My plans have been sketched out, tomorrow I will take measurements of an actual object, and then enlarge it to have a sounder game plan.

OH!!!  I bought me a new toy, not to pricey, but definitely will have some fun with it.  YES, I got a penpad for my pc..

Now to really figure out how to use it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment