Sunday, February 26, 2012

Catch up Post!

Over the last 10 days I have been working on collecting stuff as usual and my next paper....I do remember saying somewhere that I am not fond of writing papers....some more than others.  I write SLOWLY!
I write a paragraph at a time (or a thought at a time) to make the task less overwhelming.

Ok..last weekend I started making and painting my fake bricks, until I ran out of acrylic paint for them, I had not idea how much more I would use when I added in the texture.  I made it out yesterday and picked up 4 times what had gotten...


Now...yesterday I finally grabbed the bull by the horn, so to speak, and started the framework for what these bricks are going to be attached to, and it figures, I ran out of wood.....I used up 16 furring strips!!!
I was still working on the face of it at this time, but I think that you can get the scale of it, this is only the face of it!  Yes I had to clear out my dining room, it is still too cold in my studio and I have to get something done on this or I will run out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment