Sunday, September 18, 2011

Working and Fighting a Cold

I have been fighting off a cold of some type since Friday, and boy does it make everything seem to go in slow motion!  I really don't feel as though I am getting anywhere, or maybe it is because all of my projects are so time consuming in the initial prep stage.  I have cans to cut apart, marking a pattern, re-cutting, and folding.  I won't even discuss how many lectures that I have to give the kids about giving me the cans and not the trash can.

  I got 2 more plates put together, and 2 more to assemble tomorrow (they are slightly firming up overnight).  The slip layering is also very time consuming, but by tomorrow I will have 4 more plate sized discs ready for clay!  I have to fight the family for the table space since the studio does not have water available.

 I have another idea in the thinking process, but since I am icky feeling, I will stew over it until all the cobwebs of sickness are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment