Friday, September 30, 2011

Wow, a whole week!

I guess it has been a whole week since my last post!  I have not made any great discoveries or made the news.... just trudging along in the art home world.  I have been recovering from a nasty bug that had me under the norm last week and I just finished the antibiotics on Thursday, then got a phone call today about some labs being a little out of whack.  Another doctor appointment scheduled for this upcoming Thursday.  Sheesh!!!  Can't I just do my thing?  I have been debating with myself about what matters in my life....an unending question...Oh well...library tomorrow, bank, and some work,( art work I mean)........3 day weekend.....I need more work($$$$ type work)!!!  It would be great, if they were the same, but that usually means that I would need to find a hook!  Something to get a patron's attention!!!  Sell Out!  Okay, I am starting the brain defragmentation, so long overdo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment